Viewing Resources By Subject - trust
Page of 1
|Proof of Performance v2: Making the case for magazine media||FIPP's Proof of Performance v2: Making the case for magazine media (POP) is the new edition revised with new research and new digital media case studies. Author: Guy Consterdine, FIPP Research Consultant. Published October 2014. 156 pages. 23MB. Order print edition at www.fipp.com/publications.|
|Magazines Canada Consumer Magazines Factbook 2013||Publisher: Magazines Canada. 177 pages|
|Magazines Canada Digital Magazine Factbook 2013||Publisher: Magazines Canada, 166 pages|
Page of 1
Latest Insight News
- Chart of the week: The EU's most trusted news sources
- How digital tools can transform newsrooms: cultural shifts and the growth of collaborative fact checking
- Facebook exits the newsroom: where does that leave publishers?
- Can platforms ever be trusted in an ‘attention economy’?
- Chart of the week: Trust in platforms vs journalism