Monday 12 March is the final chance to book for FIPP and VDZ’s 11th Digital Innovators’ Summit with the standard Summit rate. Save €200 today before the late booking fee kicks in on 13 March.
DIS 2018 takes place on 18-20 March, with the main programme on 19-20 March, in Berlin, Germany.
Network, share and learn
Join 50+ speakers, 500+ delegates and top solution providers as we gather for DIS2018 in Berlin. Here’s a snippet of what’s on the agenda:
- Hear what a top digital media exec at one America’s largest publishers means when he talks about the “Amazonification” of media
- Find out what a technologist from Digg, Spotify, Google and AOL does when given a legacy media company to transform
- Hear how, after quitting their jobs, 50 journalists built a new and profitable news business
- Get an understanding of how you can use emerging media formats to deepen audience engagement
- Get to grips with storytelling for voice-activated devices
- See innovation in the areas of AI, blockchain and visual search, and understand what they could mean and do for you
- Two publishers, one B2B and one consumer, explain why quality, not quantity, holds the key for their brands
- Be in the audience as a board member at one of Europe’s most progressive media companies considers requirements for winning at digital media
- Find out how social listening influences marketing and product decisions at the BBC
- And much, much more
For more information on the agenda, speakers, and DIS overall, visit innovators-summit.com.
We hope to see you at DIS in Berlin.
More like this
How Egmont is reaping rewards from creating ALT.dk
How to monetise product referral schemes - Breton Fischetti on Business Insider’s innovation Insider Picks
Blockchain: can it transform the media? Yes, says Burda CTO
How launching a web TV channel reaped dividends for Schibsted’s VG newspaper
How this startup plans to use blockchain to power a new media business model
How Cheddar revolutionises business media
How the EU’s new ePrivacy regulations could profoundly impact all media
How digital tools can transform newsrooms: cultural shifts and the growth of collaborative fact checking
How Libelle, The Netherland's oldest womens' weekly, finally made the most of digital
How technology can empower publishers to solve complex issues
JabberBrain's Johan Ahlund on how AI will deliver a new breed of intelligent chatbots
It’s ‘all’ about reader revenues, say Innovation Report editors
New ways for advertisers to bet on print
At the sharp end of Future’s digital innovation
Matthew Monahan, director of Arc Publishing at WashPo, on speed and innovation in the newsroom