FIPP Insider is an opportunity to learn, share intelligence and network with media colleagues. It is an investment of only a few hours out of the office for what could make a world of difference in your business tomorrow.
The first ever FIPP Insider takes place in two weeks’ time, on 15 March in Helsinki, Finland. See the outline agenda below.
FIPP Insider Helsinki is free to attend for people in media and media-related businesses who qualify, but places are now running out so we encourage you to apply as soon as possible, if not today.
FIPP Insider Helsinki starts at 10:30 and ends at 16:00 on 15 March, with a networking lunch included. Here is what to expect:
- Hear from FIPP’s James Hewes about the top lessons from last year’s FIPP World Congress in London where 100 international speakers shared their insights and ideas for the industry.
- Find out how a Finnish publisher plans to tap into eHealth service trends with smart platforms and innovative storytelling.
- Learn how a 160-year-old Norwegian publisher turned itself around through experimentation, adaptation and reorganisation.
- Gain insight into how UPM builds for a sustainable future for paper.
- Consider with Peter Houston what all the stories of late about restructuring, rethinking and/or pivoting at digital darlings mean for newer and legacy media publishers alike.
- Find out why a top UK publisher believes if print media did not exist today, we would’ve invented it “as the most marvellous medium ever”…
- And last but not least, participate with your own questions as our speakers join us again for a final panel discussion, focusing and sharing their ideas on the future of multi-platform media into 2020
Visit fippinsider.com for more on the sessions and speakers, as well as to apply to attend before places run out.
We hope to see you in Helsinki!
More like this
From 14-16 September FIPP will be in China for the 6th FIPP Asia international conference and exhibition. Discounted launch tickets for the event is available until this Friday.16th Apr 2018 FIPP News
Less than 10 days remain to register with our launch offer for the 6th FIPP Asia international conference and exhibition, taking place from 14 to 16 September 2018 in Wuhan, China.11th Apr 2018 FIPP News
FIPP and VDZ’s Digital Innovators’ Summit 2018 takes place Monday 19 and Tuesday 20 in Berlin. If you were unable to make it to Berlin, here are some ways you can follow news from there.18th Mar 2018 FIPP News